ASFA 2019 NOMINEE VOTING PROCESS OPENS
The Abryanz Style & Fashion Awards (ASFAs) is an African fashion award ceremony that acknowledges and celebrates African fashion industry stakeholders. The awards ceremony is slated to happen on Friday, 13th December at the prestigious Serena Hotel Kampala.
The “Nominee Voting” process has officially opened today to the general public November 11th, and closes on the 10th, December 2019.
The seventh edition of the ASFAs will be held under the theme, “THE STARZ”, set to be the biggest edition yet with a mission to shine a global spotlight on this new wave of tastemakers, and their force of change. We believe that every African child who is creating, building and innovating something new deserves to be celebrated because, that in our opinion, is the spirit of a STAR.
The 2019 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards nominee voting process is officially open to the public. You are free to vote your 2019 Fashion STAR in the categories below.
SEE FULL LIST OF ASFA 2019 CATEGORIES
- Fashion Designer
- Model of the Year (Uganda & Africa)
- Fashion Stylists (Uganda & Africa)
- Hair stylist (Uganda & Africa)
- Fashion Photographer (Uganda & Africa)
- Make-up Artist (Uganda & Africa)
- Most Stylish Artist (Uganda & Africa)
- Music Video Award (Uganda & Africa)
- Fashion Media Excellence (Uganda & Africa)
- Fashionista of the Year (Uganda & Africa)
For eligibility, only individuals above 18 years are eligible to vote regardless of their nationality.
HOW TO VOTE
- Voting will be done strictly via the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards website: abryanzstyleandfashionawards.com/vote
- Simply select the category of your choice and vote for your preferred nominee by logging into your Facebook, Twitter or Gmail account.
- After choosing an option and its successful, you’ll see a notice under the selected category saying “Thank You for voting”
- You can only vote one person per category.
- You can only vote once.
- Voting starts on 11th November and closes on the 10th December 2019.
- The voting process will be a balanced process between the public and a panel. The public shall account for 30% while the ASFA panel shall account for 70% of the final verdict.
- Nominees can share pictures of their work for any type of promotion using the hashtag #ASFA2019 #THESTARZ
- To attend the Abryanz Style And Fashion Awards, book your ticket now using the link https://abryanzstyleandfashionawards.com/2019-tickets/
The Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards is an African fashion award ceremony that acknowledges and celebrates African fashion industry stakeholders including fashion designers, models, stylists, hair and makeup artists, media personalities, and influencers on the African Continent and beyond. This event is held annually in Uganda since its inaugural ceremony in 2013.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +256 784106872