ELIGIBILITY TO ATTEND ASFA 2019
The Abryanz Style and Fashion awards are NOT an invite only event. Anybody is eligible to attend given that they purchase a ticket Here OR can be physically purchased at ABRYANZ Collection at Garden City Kampala.
ELIGIBILITY TO BE NOMINATED FOR ASFA 2019
- All applicants must be African, or foreign citizens who have been residing and working in Africa for at least 2 years.
- Eligibility of participants is restricted to people aged 18 and above only.
- Eligible applicants should have been active in the fashion industry.
ELIGIBILITY TO SHOWCASE AT ASFA 2019
- You must be a Professional designer.
- You should have a mood board and images of pieces in the collection ready to be sent to our team.
- The collection should have been done during 2019 and ready to be showcased for the first time at the ASFAs.
- No prominent names or logos should appear on any of the pieces in the collection.
- Choreography, costumes and outfits to use in the collection should not be used at any other event whether public or private, without the written consent of The Chairman of the organizing Committee until the event is done.
How to apply
- Send a mood board and images of samples of your collection on email to [email protected] Also attach a write up with the inspiration for the collection.
- It is up to the team at the ASFAs to choose the designers to showcase at the event.
THE NOMINATION PROCESS
- Click here to nominate or send an email to [email protected]
- You are free to nominate a person of your choice for the categories as long as they are eligible for nomination.
ELIGIBILITY TO VOTE
Any person is eligible to vote, regardless of their age or nationality.
Voting will be done strictly via this website.
NOTE You can only vote one person per category.
ELIGIBILITY TO BE A MODEL AT THE ASFA 2019
- You must be a professional model aged 18 and above.
- You must have a model comp card/ portfolio and ready to email it to our team.
- You should be able to be in Kampala by 1st December, 2019 for model fittings and rehearsals.
- Send your model portfolio/ comp card to [email protected]
- You must include your contact details in your submission.
- Confirmed models will be contacted on both phone and email.